суббота, 29 мая 2010 г.

)

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to your company to complain on your production which I have bought in your shop. I want you to return money for it. I enclose copies of the guarantee and the receipt.
10 days ago I have visited your shop to buy new model mobile phone.
Your shop assistant recomended me to buy that mobile phone which advising because it was cheap and good-quality. I agreed and its garanty for 2 years. As well as in your suggestion was wrote that set includes the headphones.
Unfortunately after a 10 days in display the picture is bad and one headphone stopped working.
When headphones broke I returned it to the shop. When I took the mobile phone and the headphones to the shop, manager did not want to hear anything what I say and he did not wont to refund me my money or change this broken mobile phone to another.
I would like you to refund my money. Unless I receive a satisfactory reply, I will write to the Consumer Association.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully

Julija Barsutsenko

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий